UPDATES:
I'm sorry for the lack of updates on this blog. It's the month of exams but I will be finishing mine pretty soon now but no rush, no rush. I'm not going to promise but I will try my very best to update and upload the received pictures by the end of next week. Is that okay everybody? (:
Anyways, Detoristic would like to wish everybody good luck for their upcoming exams! Study hard, revise well and smart! :D See ya lads soon.
Much love,
Fayen Adi.
I'm sorry for the lack of updates on this blog. It's the month of exams but I will be finishing mine pretty soon now but no rush, no rush. I'm not going to promise but I will try my very best to update and upload the received pictures by the end of next week. Is that okay everybody? (:
Anyways, Detoristic would like to wish everybody good luck for their upcoming exams! Study hard, revise well and smart! :D See ya lads soon.
Much love,
Fayen Adi.
� Post a Comment