<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9148470797534895722?origin\x3dhttp://detoristic.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Salam everyone!

I know Detoristic hasn't been on action lately, do blame it on me. I'm sorry! I haven't been busy with different occasions but I have managed to recruit another new member. You'll see more of his works on this blog soon!

A big welcome to Mirez! The 5th Deto. :)

Now Detoristic finally have 3 females and 2 males, we would be more than happy to recruit more! :D

I hope from now on, I'll be able to update as often as possible. If you guys are interested in seeing more, you guys would probably want to check out Deto members' personal blogs. You may click on their images above to be directed. 

Cheers!

Fayen.
� Home | Next �
| Next �
| Next �
| Next �
| Next �
| Next �
| Next �
| Next �
| Next �
| Next �

� Post a Comment